If you'd like to have a secret, fantasy or story posted here please send it to me for consideration at barrysquotations(at)gmail(dot)com. Any subject is welcomed, all submissions will be treated with the strictest privacy and posted anonymously unless you wish to be identified.







Monday, January 24, 2011

Unforgettable


      

 Unforgettable 
Your body bare and wonderful before me
Writhing exquisitely upon your lover,
Hips firm and straddled
As you slowly make love.

Room dim, the music pumps emphatically
Still you sway to your own rhythm.
Aware of my presence,
Yet oblivious
Blissfully accepting of my gaze.

Long hair cascades over your brow
Partially concealing your face,
But none of your pleasure.
Casting a sideways glance
You look deeply into me,
And at this moment we're no longer strangers.

I sweep the dark mane aside
To see the story in your eyes
Bursts of light that dance within
Fade in the sunset of your eyelids
As he moves within you.
My God you're beautiful.

You take my hand in yours
Placing it on the smooth orb of your bottom
I seek out every inch of you here,
Your back, your shoulders.
Muscles tighten and release in response
As you move beneath my touch,
Upon his.

You raise yourself in silent invitation
To explore the nearest breast.
I knead it, soft and warm beneath my fingers.
My arousal mounting.

Everything surrounding melts away
Leaving only our bodies, our desire.
And seemingly as soon as it began it's over.

Days pass as seconds
And I play this moment in my mind
Forever captivated
By this vision of you.


Graphic from Deviant Art

No comments:

Post a Comment