If you'd like to have a secret, fantasy or story posted here please send it to me for consideration at barrysquotations(at)gmail(dot)com. Any subject is welcomed, all submissions will be treated with the strictest privacy and posted anonymously unless you wish to be identified.







Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ten Of My Favourite Memories


I was thinking on the weekend about some of sexiest, most playful and erotic moments of my life. I've decided to list ten of them here. The rest won't appear on these pages, or if they do it'll be anonymously. After all, I have to keep some things private...


  • The girl in the leopardskin bikini bottom on the beach in the French Riviera.  Standing topless with her back to me, long flowing hair, bronzed skin. Wonderful.
  • The events surrounding "Unforgettable"
  • The girl with the pert turned-up nose, threadbare-bottomed jeans and sweet smile at the CNE Exhibition (fair) in Toronto. I was with a buddy, she was with her boyfriend and we were simply strangers passing. One quick turn and a smile from her was all it took to make me remember that moment half a lifetime later.
  • Sandy and I getting trapped in the bathroom of her parent's home with her mother standing outside the door, unaware that we were both inside getting it on.
  • Having sex with a girlfriend with her house in sight as I drove her home
  • The girl in the sheer lemon yellow sundress, her body silhoutted by the blazing summer sun behind her. It was an indescribably beautiful moment.
  • Sandy and I trying to fool around in a shower the size of a phone booth while we were on vacation. It was probably the funniest, unsexiest thing we've ever tried.
  • The young woman in the bookstore sprawled on the floor of the aisle like a child, oblivious to all around her. Completely engulfed in a book as she flipped the pages. She was a free-spirit, and I couldn't help but stand captivated as I watched her.
  • Having sex with a girlfriend in a motel pool courtyard at 2am. Steam rising off the water in the cool summer air, the possibility of being watched. It was magical.
  • Our night at the strip club last Fall.

3 comments:

  1. Okay now you're just gonna make me blush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The young woman in the bookstore sprawled on the floor of the aisle like a child, oblivious to all around her. Completely engulfed in a book as she flipped the pages. She was a free-spirit, and I couldn't help but stand captivated as I watched her."

    This is such an inspiring image. I like the details you used to describe her. Could spark a longer piece of writing. :-)

    ReplyDelete