If you'd like to have a secret, fantasy or story posted here please send it to me for consideration at barrysquotations(at)gmail(dot)com. Any subject is welcomed, all submissions will be treated with the strictest privacy and posted anonymously unless you wish to be identified.







Friday, February 25, 2011

It's My Birthday, Baby!!

Someone call the fire department. (I know you ladies just looove big hot sweaty firemens).


If I could have anything for my birthday I'd ask to have all of you in my life for another year, that a year from now I may wish the same.

You guys are awesome, I love you. 

6 comments:

  1. Awww that is an awesome wish! :)
    Happy birthday XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Barry! This is a very sweet wish. :-) I'd like to make a late wish and ask the same of my blog friends (Mine was Saturday) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. It's been an amazing day!

    Jade, a belated Happy Birthday! I've made note of that day in my blogging friends' birthday list.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my. i missed it. happy belated. i am so happy to have you as a reader and so happy to have found yours. :) hope you're still celebrating a day later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, That Girl! I am still celebrating, it's 2:30am and just got back. :)

    ReplyDelete