If you'd like to have a secret, fantasy or story posted here please send it to me for consideration at barrysquotations(at)gmail(dot)com. Any subject is welcomed, all submissions will be treated with the strictest privacy and posted anonymously unless you wish to be identified.







Sunday, February 27, 2011

Secret Sunday


Hi guys, it's 2:30am and we just got back from dinner and a hot tub outside in the snow at our neighbour's. What a great night!

Welcome to the seventh round of Secret Sunday, a chance to share secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.

All are valid.

Here's how it works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.

2) I don't plan to censor content or language. However I do reserve the right not to post anything which appears to be submitted with the sole intent of offending. I also reserve the right to include submissions that may be considered controversial. It's a fine line sometimes.

3) I'd like everyone to please refrain from negatively commenting on what someone else has written; what may seem trivial to you can be very personal to someone else. Everyone has feelings and I want to see them respected, therefore I won't be posting inappropriate comments.

4) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free. You may copy the rules if you wish.

And now to it...

1 comment:

  1. My fantasy is a threesome with two men, one would be my future husband, and the other would be someone my husband and I both agreed on. They wouldn't do anything to each other though, just to me. This would remain a fantasy b/c it goes against my religious beliefs, but the thought of it excites me a lot.

    ReplyDelete