If you'd like to have a secret, fantasy or story posted here please send it to me for consideration at barrysquotations(at)gmail(dot)com. Any subject is welcomed, all submissions will be treated with the strictest privacy and posted anonymously unless you wish to be identified.







Friday, February 25, 2011

Erotyka...


When I saw this photo of my friend I just knew I had to post it here. I simply love this, and had an immediate reaction to it. Fortunately she's the kind of person who doesn't mind hearing about it. Thanks Stef!

6 comments:

  1. you should so elaborate on what was your immediate reaction to it ;o)

    i know what mine was ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Girl, if she wasn't someone I knew I'd elaborate. But since she's a very good friend, it doesn't feel right saying anything here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what my reaction was...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine. I'm not sure if you're male or female; then again, does it matter? :)

    ReplyDelete